Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Veil [White Mage][Combat Routine]
Long overdue, but post your problems here.

Faster support generally available on discord in our #acr-support channel @ https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7QweA0vBo
How do I get dispells to work?

Sorry if this is dumb. Just bought last night.
make sure you have dispells button on and the dispel tab has a list of debuffs to dispell.
-Nevermind-
I purchased the Gathering Add-on and looking at this Add-on Veil. I am seeking something that will allow me to enter a party for the purpose of farming Extremes for Ponies. Does this add on work well for this? Does it avoid AOEs?
(03-06-2017, 12:36 AM)CocaColaConjurer Wrote:  I purchased the Gathering Add-on and looking at this Add-on Veil. I am seeking something that will allow me to enter a party for the purpose of farming Extremes for Ponies. Does this add on work well for this? Does it avoid AOEs?

this is used as an assister mainly.  you can select avoid aoes..but its annoying..its better to just move around yourself and leave yourself on autopilot and occasionalyl move out of the aoes.
(Feature request?) Any chance this might get PVP skills added to it? It's a great profile.

(Bug?) Sometimes the bot will spam-cancel cast Cures (not moving). It basically queues it up and cancels and requeues the spell back to back many times in a row and looks a little suspicious sometimes. Any idea why this is?
Discribe a situation where we can reproduce the bug please.
(04-20-2017, 01:04 AM)dgcool Wrote:  (Feature request?) Any chance this might get PVP skills added to it? It's a great profile.

(Bug?) Sometimes the bot will spam-cancel cast Cures (not moving). It basically queues it up and cancels and requeues the spell back to back many times in a row and looks a little suspicious sometimes. Any idea why this is?

That sounds like it's trying to heal an nearby NPC/Non party target (Like a player switching class nearby, to something with much higher health) - in this case turn off the 2 quick toggles related to this. Or don't leave the bot running in populated areas!
(04-20-2017, 01:04 AM)dgcool Wrote:  (Feature request?) Any chance this might get PVP skills added to it? It's a great profile.

i would like the PvP skills as well :)

the bug you mentioned  , i have have it happen to me in PvP only , reload Lua. fixed it , are you using 32 or 64bit?