Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dungeon Meshes - 64bit
Heart 
Hey, this is where I'll be posting any meshes I've made and use for 64bit when running multiple accounts with my follow addon till Party-Grind is reintroduced. 
If you have any requests or issues please let me know here :D

For a more updated list go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
Easier for me to work on but I'll still update this when I can.

Full Navigation Folder
Dropbox link

Dungeons - Heavensward
[Dungeon] Sohm Al (Hard)
[Dungeon] Baelsars Wall

Raid - Heavensward
[Raid] Dun Scaith

How to install?
Default path:
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\Navigation\
MESHNAME.nx2
MESHNAME.obj
MESHNAME.cub
MESHNAME.omc

Changelog
6/2/17 - Dun Scaith
6/2/17 - Baelsars Wall
6/2/17 - Sohm Al (Hard)
Really just hoping for Aetherochemical Research Facility Mesh. When I try to make it myself, I end up with too many issues.
What [arts are you having trouble with? I can probably go in shortly and do it once I finish up on a few things.
Sohm Al (Hard) it's not dodge the AOE for the bosses also they stay near to the boss
(02-20-2017, 05:10 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  What parts are you having trouble with? I can probably go in shortly and do it once I finish up on a few things.

I think what I'm having problems with is connecting parts together. For example, if I start recording the mesh from the entrance, it will go up to the first ramp and then not record anything past that ramp. If I make a new mesh and start recording from past the ramp it will create it just fine but it won't go past the ramp to the entrance, of course.

I was messing around with the various options in the navmesh manager that looked like they would help me connect them together but no luck and looking in the Wiki didn't really help me either.