Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Looting
Please use this for support, questions and requests.
[Image: UxkdPSh.png]

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
It has a nice look to it, but are you saying that Ace not gonna bring the loot system from duty mode to 64 bit?
(02-22-2017, 11:52 AM)brocklesnar Wrote:  It has a nice look to it, but are you saying that Ace not gonna bring the loot system from duty mode to 64 bit?

Not at all this is just something I made to roll on loot outside of the duty mode seems I dont like using it. And it works on any loot not just duty loot so maps and everything
Feature request: Auto enable feature, with possible random amount of time to roll on loot, like 5-30 seconds.

So i can be lazy and not have to toggle it all the time, I want it to roll need on everything anyways lol. The timer I would use for when running dungeons in assist mode, to make it seem less instant.
(02-23-2017, 03:55 PM)chivon8 Wrote:  Feature request: Auto enable feature, with possible random amount of time to roll on loot, like 5-30 seconds.

So i can be lazy and not have to toggle it all the time, I want it to roll need on everything anyways lol. The timer I would use for when running dungeons in assist mode, to make it seem less instant.

Will add it to my todo list.
This is probably a down the line thing, but I also have a request.

I would love to be able to blacklist items, so it automatically passes on them.
(02-27-2017, 05:18 PM)Kalila Wrote:  This is probably a down the line thing, but I also have a request.

I would love to be able to blacklist items, so it automatically passes on them.

I will see what I can do when I'm done with some other things.
Updated v2
Random delay on opening window if loot is active.
^ Also gave a random delay on rolling :D
Does this let you set roll values? Like if I set it to 99, it will roll that?
Is there a way to change the delay when opening window and rolling on items? Can you add that if that's possible?

Also the loot window is always popping up when someone haven't rolled yet