Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
Gardening
Please use this for support, questions and requests.

[Image: 8iocroZ.png]

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
are housing areas included in the maps coz i cant move using the bot with them
how would it work, also looks awesome!!
whens it going into store?
it already is in store. 64 bit only though
(02-22-2017, 03:35 PM)eldertale Wrote:  are housing areas included in the maps coz i cant move using the bot with them
how would it work, also looks awesome!!
whens it going into store?

I'm about to finish up the wiki. Will show you how to do the mesh.
The mesh has to be done manually seems each ward is different.
I'll have it fixed up in a bit.

I was going to have included maps and just have the mesher ignore all the house objects but the tick I have to use to make the mesher ignore the items requires me to be able to edit the outside of the house and have the mesher mesh as far as it can reach which isn't quiet far enough for the whole area so I need more spread out housed to do that.
It's very easy to make a mesh you only need to make a path between all your gardens and the vendor if you want it to buy from it.
Is the add-on's supported language English only?
(02-23-2017, 01:44 PM)hima3145 Wrote:  Is the add-on's supported language English only?

I have to push the update for the other ones. Will work on it in the morning.
(02-23-2017, 02:22 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-23-2017, 01:44 PM)hima3145 Wrote:  Is the add-on's supported language English only?

I have to push the update for the other ones. Will work on it in the morning.

Thank you! I want you to work in Japanese!
Not exactly related to gardening, but would you consider adding an auto chocobo training / feeding option (to multiple chocobos in FC) to the module? Thanks.
(02-24-2017, 03:38 AM)pig003 Wrote:  Not exactly related to gardening, but would you consider adding an auto chocobo training / feeding option (to multiple chocobos in FC) to the module? Thanks.

Just took a look. Would have to talk to fx about reversing the chocobo stable stuff. Maybe in the future when he has time. Will write it down so I don't forget.
I send your a discord message about my issue, it's not working at all i'm on 64 and did all the settig and create the mesh as well

Console is spamming this

D = "[Navigation] - MESH_NOT_READY - State : 2"
D = "[Gardening] - Moving to Curiel Cross"

but i create the mesh like u said