Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bot Store Recommendations ?
Hello , i currently own the Minionapp with the gatherer and classes 1-50 full packs , are there any other addons some one can recommend or that are amazing to have  ?
All of the ACR purchases are great, I have them all. Duplicates included.
Latty's 1-50 and 50-60 packs are excellent, and are updated regularly.
Sebbs class quest and gathering quest packs are stellar, great pick ups.
Ace's Sellout module is nice, especially when you plan to AFK for a while with lots of item drop potential.

I've had my eye on HusbandoMax's newish additions for the 64 bit client. Shatter, Loot, and Gardening all look really nice. I've tooled around with the 64 bit client a bit, but not enough to pick them up (yet).

Once upon a time I bought and used the dungeon profiles, but I wouldn't recommend them. Namnaf and Sebb did great work on the profiles they have in the store, but with teleporting being the only way to use them it's dangerous. I lost a few accounts this way.
I have to second Vitali101, yet I rarely use the 32 bit client anymore, Only to craft. You do have to download the 64 bit version of the addon as well, yet you buy it only once for 32/64bit. Some addons have not been migrated over to 64 bit like Aces Sellout.

Shatter PVP mod is nice, not the smartest addon for PVP logic. But leaps ahead of anything else I have seen. I have used it to get my PVP mounts

All the ACR packs are great. I use them all quite regularly. Not sure if the best possible rotation for all classes, as I never pay attention really, , but I could really care less if it is perfect or not. My DPS, and Healing are just great for what I do.
(03-06-2017, 04:56 AM)Vitali101 Wrote:  All of the ACR purchases are great, I have them all. Duplicates included.
Latty's 1-50 and 50-60 packs are excellent, and are updated regularly.
Sebbs class quest and gathering quest packs are stellar, great pick ups.
Ace's Sellout module is nice, especially when you plan to AFK for a while with lots of item drop potential.

I've had my eye on HusbandoMax's newish additions for the 64 bit client. Shatter, Loot, and Gardening all look really nice. I've tooled around with the 64 bit client a bit, but not enough to pick them up (yet).

Once upon a time I bought and used the dungeon profiles, but I wouldn't recommend them. Namnaf and Sebb did great work on the profiles they have in the store, but with teleporting being the only way to use them it's dangerous. I lost a few accounts this way.

Im happy with those levling addons as well , i got my botanist and miner up to lvl 60 but i cant find out how to let them gather those red nodes or what they are called to farm better EQ and items that i can sell , the bot just stands in town and does nothing :s
All of the ACR's are good, the shatter PVP one is very well done as well, The leveling ones (latty for story quest) (sebb for non-story quest) are good, the gathering level addon though I find is a bit iffy, I bought it but it doesn't seem to be all the great but it could just be outdated navmesh problems too so theres that
(03-11-2017, 03:21 AM)dominick1233 Wrote:  All of the ACR's are good, the shatter PVP one is very well done as well, The leveling ones (latty for story quest) (sebb for non-story quest) are good, the gathering level addon though I find is a bit iffy, I bought it but it doesn't seem to be all the great but it could just be outdated navmesh problems too so theres that

Yeah I can't let the questing bots run unsupervised. They are pretty much guaranteed to get stuck somewhere. I think its an issue with 64bit and the navmeshes though and not the addons themselves.