Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Scenery (Sightseeing Log addon)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I assume it's not on minion yet? I kind of mouth breathed and rushed to find it, so I might of missed something.
Hey Zyday! I'm pretty sure it will spawn tomorrow on the store ;)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
sorry for the little delay.
Out today on store :)

now, Happy Sightseeing!
This looks interesting, any thoughts on releasing it for the 32 bit version?

No 32 version in the future. Would be very difficult for Scenery to run like that.
Also 32 bit version of Minion is not going to be supported when 64 version will be live. So, never :)
(03-12-2017, 04:19 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  No 32 version in the future. Would be very difficult for Scenery to run like that.
Also 32 bit version of Minion is not going to be supported when 64 version will be live. So, never :)

I should probably upgrade my PC to one that can use DX11 :)
Thank you! Making me check everyday for nothing, pfft! Although I don't see the purchase button, just "Info", you're torturing me. It's the only thing I can think of! Hopefully it's able to be purchased soon
And i really don't know why. It seems to be part of the distribution process. The plugin is ready, no pb with that. I can't do anything from my side. We need to wait :)

@janon89 i understand, that's sad. But it's like all the new addons, only for x64. And you should upgrade it if you want to use ffxivminion in the future, since i heard 32 bit will not be supported after the release of the 64 bit version.

edit: Out now ;) sorry for the delay
This only seems to focus on ARR even with HW checked. Any chance it can do both so there is less downtime? i just sit at the aerthyite when i could be doing HW's.