3.11:  Added WM opener
          fixed iron jaws refresh
          fixed opener for < and >= lv64

3.12  Few more iron jaws fixes

4.0   Level 70, full release BETA

4.01   Added filter to allow "Barrage > Empy Arrow" in rotation
         Change Opener to:
[*]   take advantage of the proc from Empy Arrow
[*]   force use of barrage > refulgent arrow (good luck with procs!)

4.02  Had errors in Iron Jaws 8 man party, fixed
         Added 50k HP check for in party, so beware if you're on a dummy

4.10  Added lazy mode songs to filter 3 (won't be optimal)
         Removed 50k HP for IJ refresh due to known issues above

4.11  Fix level cap problem for barrage > empy

4.12  Added Raging Strikes to line up with barrage (working on BV/litany/foe's soon)
         Added logic to save Refulgent if Barrage is coming up
         Changed song logic a bit to keep AP up as little as possible
         Iron Jaws for Raging Strikes (Makes GREAT work in opener too since this will refresh just outside Opener with all party buffs still up!!!!!)
         Iron Jaws for Litany

4.20  Changed to Minuet opener (good luck with procs!)
         Changed some minor CD timings
         Switched song order to coincide with opener change

5.10  Added Pitch Perfect support.  Fires at 2 if you have both litany and chain strategem up (math says this is optimal).  Fires at 3 otherwise.  Fires at the end of Minuet to blow stacks before song switch.
         Opener Modified a bit, would occasionally double cast IJ.

6.00  FINAL RELEASE  ballad/minuet priority on filter 5.  Song logic based on gauges.  HP values for DoTs added.

6.01  I messed up some filter settings

6.02  Lots of my personal settings and raid specific logics like:
------- O4s :: Will refresh DOTs if threshold not met during "The Decisive Battle" cast
------- Ultimate Coil :: Will save Minuet phase if you are pushing down Twintania and Nael properly.  So you can fully reopen in next phases.
------- other stuff I'm sure
------- enjoy!
------- all these changes are a bit specific to my party comp (SCH/AST/DRG/NIN/RDM)
------- THE ONLY JOB REQUIRED FOR MY PERSONAL 6.02 FILES TO WORK,,,,, IS A DRG THAT PLAYS PROPERLY!

6.03  Personal settings including Ultimate Coil and o5s-o8s thresholds to automate buffs
         Needed a lot of conditions set for Kefka phase 1 due to graven image jumps (Stuff ACR can't do yet)
         Needed a separate profile for god kefka cuz normal Kefka and God Kefka share the same Content ID :(
         NIN profile simply saves Sidewinder for Trick Attack
         All profiles pop Battle Voice with Battle Litany (IE need dragoon in pt!)  (tldr: pop manually whenever)

6.04  Updated timing to improve DoT uptime
        Also improved logic to hold abilities while inside Neurolink for Ultimate Coil

7.00  Separated all mechanic IJ refresh entries (Ultimate Coil/Sigmascape)
        Added 9 lines of conditions
        Was able to set threshold times for each individual boss mechanic/jump
(06-18-2017, 12:32 AM)Chunky Wrote:  Best theorycrafted opener I can think of, using Army's for the phys debuff to boss.  Works good at lv64 so far.  Need to manually switch songs after opener, and manually proc pitch perfect.  Let me know what you think.

I'm only lv64 so its missing support for higher lvls obviously.

Doesn't use dot, stop doing action after 3-4 skills on opener (lvl 64)
(06-18-2017, 12:53 AM)Zeirow Wrote:  
(06-18-2017, 12:32 AM)Chunky Wrote:  Best theorycrafted opener I can think of, using Army's for the phys debuff to boss.  Works good at lv64 so far.  Need to manually switch songs after opener, and manually proc pitch perfect.  Let me know what you think.

Doesn't use dot, stop doing action after 3-4 skills on opener (lvl 64)

Are your filters all enabled?  Do you have crossclass skills chosen?  Its been working fine for others.

your profile has no caustic bite (7406)or stormbite (7407).

Update your iron jaws to reference status on targets 1200 and 1201
(06-18-2017, 03:56 AM)AzRed Wrote:  

your profile has no caustic bite (7406)or stormbite (7407).

Update your iron jaws to reference status on targets 1200 and 1201
This is the same as what you have listed above i think...but no opener. cuz, it doesnt work well anyways at 64 lol

Attached Files
.lua   0-BRD64.lua (Size: 146.33 KB / Downloads: 55)
Oh dang, I derped! I'm only lv63 which would be why it was working for me. I'm still using windbite and venombite lol. I'll update as I lvl.
Missing Iron Jaws as mentionned earlier. Other rotation work properly :)
Ya still can't figure whats going on w/ "buff time <=". Anytime you set it to 3, it resets back to 0 as soon as you click of the field. Even if you set the time in the .lua file through a text editor, it gets reset back to 0 after you run the .lua in Minion.

I tried:
["tnbuffdura"] = "3";
and
["tnbuffdura"] = 3;

Both entries get reset automatically to 0. Any help with that would be appreciated.
Sorry i totally doesn't konw how lua works XD
its a bot problem....Bugged