Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Husbando's Toolbox
♥ FREE ADDON [b][/b]
This addon is used as a central management addon and will contain plenty of cool features and betas.
Currently included:
Spear Fishing: Free spearfishing with profile system, inventory manager and catch stats. (My pre made profiles and user profiles can be found on my Discord)
Party Follow Assist: A tool used to assist in moving around multiple character in follow of one set person and can assist in combat.
Weather: Give the ability to see weather for any zone ahead of time with no limit. Also provides a Public API to anyone to use this.

Info: General info like Gil,MGP with XP Per Hour/Day/Total earned since.
General Toolbox features: Assisting features like Duty confirm, Auto teleport accept, Raise accept ect.
Yo-Kai: Yo-Kai evet addon to summon your minion and move around completing fates earning the tokens.

Currents Betas:
Retainers: Automates the retainer venture process.
Materia Manager: A tool used to loop Meld/Unmeld for Achievement also Transmute, This is going to expand once the ability to do more comes.

Profile Builder: Assists in creating gathering profiles and removes the need for using text editors, complete with tool-tips to help in the learning process.
Spiritbond: Spiritbinds gear and changed to a new set if available after. Will also convert the gear for you!
Please use this for support, questions and requests.
[Image: FG9bKT9.png]

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
Updated retainers to support all languages.
If you find it getting stuck on the bell GUI please let me know with screenshots of the bell GUI so I can make sure all text is correct.
Thanks for the wonderful contribution on the retainer functions. Once i find an effecient method to farm Venture Coins ill test it out.
Hi
I only recently found out about that retainer addon, and really I have to thank you for it, what a pain it was to do it manually every hour on 8 retainers, I was almost about to give up!
You recently added bot stopper, but i cant seem to make it work. Or im doing something wrong
Made a lot of updates here recently (Tooooo many to list here now)... Updated OP and will update the wiki stuff when I get some time.
Be sure to check the OP for some of the current included things.
can u make retainers autostart? if not when bot crash or disconnetc retainer stop work
the retainer bugs out for me and somehow opens my retainer items tab. any solutions?
@HusbandoMax

Does the PFA use Nav Meshes?

I have PFA working in conjunction with assist mode in early dungeons Sastasha, Copperbell etc. I have tried using it in Doma/Kugane and there is no relative movement.

Any Thoughts?
PFA does use meshes, use POTD mode if you do not have the dungeon meshed, but keep an eye on it, since it can get stuck if the content you are running doesnt have a mesh.