Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Latty Story and Side quest support thread
With the addition of the 1-70 profile out now, i've decided to merge all my addon threads into 1.

[Image: Aw3UA9P.png]

If you already have 1-50, 50-60 and 60-70 installed, the unlocked profile above will show up in your profile list so no need to buy the new 1-70 profile off store.
The individual expansion packs will continue to be sold and supported.

REQUIREMENTS:

NPC Dialogue and NPC Dialogue (Announcements) need to be turned on for some solo duties.  They are on by default.
  30 FPS or higher is recommended.  Do not limit frame rate while in background.
  Make sure your confirm setting in ff keybinds is set to default NUM 0 or snipe won't fire.
  Disable rendering and minimizing the game causes parts of quests requiring you to /say something to spam instead of completing.  Don't do it.
  Be careful of how many quests you currently have in quest log and set your minimum side quest level appropriately when running this or you might risk hitting the quest cap.

50-60 profile needs to have the quest BEFORE THE DAWN completed before starting it.
60-70 profile needs to have the quest THE FAR EDGE OF FATE completed before starting it.
70-80 profile needs to  have the quest A REQUIEM FOR HEROES completed before starting it.

[Image: hDFS8oW.png]

Profile Options:

Quest Rule: All  (Completes Story and side quests)
Quest Rule: Story  (Completes just MSQ)
Quest Rule: Side  (Completes side quests only)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests  (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 50-60 and 60-70 profiles)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests_HW (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 1-70 profile) (Only use this when you are in Heavensward)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests_SB (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 1-70 profile) (Only use this when you are in Stormblood)
Quest Rule: MoogleTribeUnlock  (Completes story and prerequisite side quests to unlock Moogle Tribe dailies. It stops before the quest Tricks and Stones.)  (Only use this when you are in Heavensward)  
(Fly CM needs to be ticked for this to go all the way through to Tricks and Stones)
Quest Rule: Namazu (Completes story and prerequisite side quests to unlock Namazu dailies. It stops before the quest Something Fishy This Way Comes)(Only use this when you are in Stormblood)

Min Sidequest level: Set to the lowest level side quests you want to do.
Buy Gysahl Greens:  Goes to a vendor and tops up on greens when you are low.
Grand Company: Set this before the level 20 MSQ or it'll stop and force you to manually pick a GC to join.
Chocobo Quests: Will do the level 20 and 30 chocobo and companion quests.
Grind: Having this on will make the bot fate farm instead of stopping when you have to do a dungeon.  Doesn't control anything else.
Unlock Dungeons / Trials: Does the side quests that unlock some dungeons.
Chocobo Name: Name the chocobo you will get at the level 20 story area.  If you leave it blank the bot will stop and tell you to name it.  Don't pick stupid names or there might be issues.

A Realm Reborn Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all ARR quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)
Heavensward Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all HW quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)
Stormblood Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all SB quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)

[Image: UcSaYaO.png]

Ticking these will allow you to start quests that require flight in the zones you check.  Do not tick on zones which haven't unlocked flight yet.

[Image: WptHQHV.png]

The bot will select rewards for the class you pick in the top drop down box, or you can force it to always pick allagan pieces / materia by clicking the bottom box.

ISSUES:

If you use teleport hack and your char becomes bugged on story quests, don't blame me.  Don't use teleport hack while questing.

There are 2-3 quests in stormblood that cause the main quest window data to go blank.  If it happens, stop and start the bot to fix it.   There is no reliable way to reproduce this issue and it's completely random if it'll even happen.

Reporting issues:

Make sure to click the bug report button and send a full screen pic with all the windows and console open, along with description of issue.  Reports without this info will probably be ignored.

Join the community discord here: https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7Qwcctu4K for faster support.
Is there an addon for getting Aether Currants? The HW one did before!?
I'm trying to run the MoggleTribeUnlock but it's not working as I would expect.  It picked up the initial quest "A Pebble for Your Thoughts" but now it's just grinding in The Fringes on my 65 WHM instead of doing the quest.  Screenshots below of my Quest Options, the Main Task Window, and BotStatus.  I tried abandoning all of my sidequests shown in my Journal so I had 0/30 and retrying but it just goes back into Grind Mode again.  Any thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/4LyIVhA
(04-25-2018, 06:05 AM)wetmog Wrote:  I'm trying to run the MoggleTribeUnlock but it's not working as I would expect.  It picked up the initial quest "A Pebble for Your Thoughts" but now it's just grinding in The Fringes on my 65 WHM instead of doing the quest.  Screenshots below of my Quest Options, the Main Task Window, and BotStatus.  I tried abandoning all of my sidequests shown in my Journal so I had 0/30 and retrying but it just goes back into Grind Mode again.  Any thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/4LyIVhA

Should be fixed now.
Hello I'm having a problem during side quest and main story quest. Sometimes the bot would stand still and not interact or there is no nav path.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

is there a way to black list the striking dummies. For some reason the bot started attacking the striking dummie in "Scorpion Crossing - Western Thanalan", god know for how long and it stop doing the quests.
4.3 story quests added. you'll need to do the interact in quest 3071 step 4 until the yanxia mesh is updated.
Currently having issues with the questing profile. Leveling in ARR still.

Quest ID reads as 3017. Takes me to Vesper Bay and talks to an npc Swyrgeim who is sitting on a bench repeatedly but there is no quest available nor am I on one.

Not sure if it helps but its doing the same thing on my level 36 Bard as my 53 Scholar.
restart minonapp, grab update(s) and reload lua after. let me know if that fixed it
Seems to have fixed that problem, its done 2 quests so far and isn't stuck. I'll watch it for a bit to make sure but thank you very much.