Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risk-free botting?
Wanted to know if the bot is risk-free atm. I want to buy a long time code but at the same time I'm pretty nervous about ti. I got an account banned las banwave and only have 2 left rn.  Complaint
there is no such thing as risk free cheating, else everybody would be doing it. No matter what we do, there is always a residual risk left that you get your account banned. Doesn't matter what software you use either. If you already have been banned, you want to make sure they can't connect the accounts you have left to the ones they banned.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(04-28-2018, 08:56 AM)Dante-sama Wrote:  Wanted to know if the bot is risk-free atm. I want to buy a long time code but at the same time I'm pretty nervous about ti. I got an account banned las banwave and only have 2 left rn.  Complaint

No idea if it is risk free atm. You can consult this reddit post to find out how they snagged 1500+ people using spyware uploaded via the gw2 client:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comm...h=3eaa06f6

I remember the old school bot Glider or wowglider had anti-detection software included in their bot, but I haven't heard anything from mmominion developers about safeguarding against this type of thing.

If your gw2 account is purchased you do have some protection as you can file charge back. Chargebacks cost the company time and money. if they get enough charge backs they can be labeled as a high-risk merchant, leading to higher charge back fees for them.  While you may or may not get your account re-instated you'll at least get the money you paid for it back.

If you read thru the reddit post you'll notice they used spyware and only identified mmominion running on some of the pc's, simply say that were using it for final fantasy, then they really have no proof you violated their tos, nevermind they installed spyware.

Besides the spyware blitz on march 6th to the 27th you have to worry about all of the profiles you are using as many of them get stuck on walls during events and also look very bot like when trying to target mobs thru walls, and the way it paths in between buildings/walls and other weird things.
You could spend hours and hours watching each profile to figure out what needs to be adjusted, learning how to fix it,  but at that point, you'd probably be better off playing the game.

TLDR

Bot works beautifully if you have the time and the knowledge to make your own profiles or perfect bugged ones I'd say you could bot 100% risk-free if it wasn't for the detection spyware they are using, which will get you banned regardless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8_E5_rBIE&t=3s
(04-28-2018, 02:44 PM)HansW Wrote:  there is no such thing as risk free cheating, else everybody would be doing it. No matter what we do, there is always a residual risk left that you get your account banned. Doesn't matter what software you use either. If you already have been banned, you want to make sure they can't connect the accounts you have left to the ones they banned.

hello i know this is old post but im new to ffxiv and looking for a new bot(i bought one because they had the best wow bot ive ever seen but the ff bot isnt even close to that one idk if i can give names on here but its irreverent either way).
you said "you want to make sure they can't connect the accounts you"
does this mean you need different ips & diff installations or just dont let the farmed items/ingame money connect to your main (like in wow)?

also since im here whats the banwaves look like, have they been often in the past or just one every few years?
thx
It sounds like the last post was meant for the FFXIV forums, but with regard to GW2...

If ArenaNet suspends an account, it is not unusual for them to suspend all accounts they can "tie together".

This entails all accounts that have:
  • Played on the same PC (virtual or not) within the last 30-90 days
  • Played using the same payment information
  • Played using the same contact information
  • Played using the same IP address, IF you have many accounts that got caught at the same time.  (i.e. They found your bot farm.)
Making purchases through stores like GameStop to hide your contact and payment info, using VPN's and Virtual Machines are all ways to work around these methods used to associate accounts.
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates.