Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
DRG not executing TT combo under Grind
I have noticed while watching bot fate grind that my only DRG will not perform a full combo, specifically TT until it seems to get one of the jumps off of cd, then switches to another combo, then gets stuck again. Is that a known bug or did I mess up something?
No info to look at....
No screenshot or name of profile or acr used.

May wanna give some info so we can reproduce it
(06-25-2018, 01:05 PM)sebbs Wrote:  No info to look at....

I'm using the Dragoon skill profile that comes standard with the bot. I have not changed any settings except to use the companion and to use boiled egg foodstuff.

https://streamable.com/h2b29
(06-25-2018, 07:41 PM)semitait Wrote:  
(06-25-2018, 01:05 PM)sebbs Wrote:  No info to look at....

I'm using the Dragoon skill profile that comes standard with the bot. I have not changed any settings except to use the companion and to use boiled egg foodstuff.

https://streamable.com/h2b29

Same problem here, the standard DRG profile refuses to use Vorpal Thrust 90% of the time its just standing there auto attacking until Heavy Thrust falls off then it reapplies that and executes a Chaos Thrust combo and then get stuck again.

If you manually push Vorpal Thrust when it gets stuck it continues the rotation fine until the next time it gets there it gets stuck again.

None of the other DRG profiles on the forums works < level 70 as well, so yeah there are no options for < 70 DRG it seems :( Well optimally anyway, the Easy Dragoon profile sort of works, except it doesn't execute the Chaos Thrust combo at all, but at least it doesn't get stuck.
I dont have a lvl 64 dragoon to test on but it used to work so not sure what changed
What does the console say?

No issues here.
[Image: bs4Cph7.jpg]
(07-19-2018, 06:34 AM)sebbs Wrote:  I dont have a lvl 64 dragoon to test on but it used to work so not sure what changed
What does the console say?

No issues here.

My DRG is level 56 atm. The console doesn't say anything when it gets stuck.

D = "Starting chain [TTT4]" then it's executing True Thrust and then it just sits there auto attacking instead of using Vorpal Thrust to continue the combo until Heavy Thrust buff falls off then it reapplies that and does IDC4 chain, starts TTT4 chain and gets stuck again on Vorpal Thrust.

No difference if using grind mode or assist mode it fails on the same place.

Edit: So after analyzing the lua i noticed on Vorpal Thrust - TTT4 it had the following that the Vorpal Thrust - TTT ability did not have:

["tbuff"] = "118";
["tbuffdura"] = 7;

Setting the tbuff to "" and tbuffdura to 0 (same as the normal TTT chain) the rotation now works and it no longer gets stuck.

I'm not sure if this breaks something else, but at least it seems to work for now and no longer gets stuck.