Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
Translate Translate & Crypto Payments
Heart 
Hello fellow Minions,

2x news today:
  1. MinionApp allows Crypto Payments now. (Feedback needed)
  2. GW2Minion was updated with a nice new 'Let's finally start to fully localize and translate everything in the Bot" - system. Pig
How does this new Translate Helper work ?
  • Click the MMOMinion button -> Languages -> Any other language but English.
  • A new window will show up, explaining what you have to do.
  • The translations are locally saved on your computer as well as uploaded to our fancy new ( hopefully stable soon lol ) MinionDB where your translation is stored and shared with all other users.
  • Every time you restart the bot, you are getting an updated list of translations.
  • This way, we are going to have everything (old and new) perfectly translated in no time.
  • If you think it is funny to translate something into 'bad words', be assured we know who sent the 'funny' translation...

If the Translation Helper works good, I'm going to push that same system also to FFXIV.

We have just one little problem with FFXIV and the often used ACT Addon, it has a bug that will make it blow up it's memory to whatever you have available and then crash everyting. IF someone knows that ACT Dev or has some way of contacting him, please let him know that he should take into account other programs that are also sending/receiving network data from ffxiv, and that he has to PROPER handle these cases instead of causing it to explode.

More awesomeness come Cutesmile
If you like my work, buy me a beer ..or a golden porsche ;) : http://paypal.me/fxfire