Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Login each account once per day
I look for a solution to just log in each account I once per day to get the daily reward when I do not have much time on hand.

Is there a way to loin all accounts, start on char, log out and log in to the next account and so on?
You would have to purchase a key for all accounts or you could purchase one key and click on each one of them wait for one to load up etc close and repeat on diff account login..
(09-04-2018, 01:02 AM)DeathCallsYou Wrote:  You would have to purchase a key for all accounts or you could purchase one key and click on each one of them wait for one to  load up etc close and repeat on diff account login..

Yes, that would be not making financial sense for me)

I wonder if there is a different way
(09-04-2018, 04:30 AM)cobold Wrote:  
(09-04-2018, 01:02 AM)DeathCallsYou Wrote:  You would have to purchase a key for all accounts or you could purchase one key and click on each one of them wait for one to  load up etc close and repeat on diff account login..

Yes, that would be not making financial sense for me)

I wonder if there is a different way

Gave 2 methods those would be the only way :).

Although there are free multilaunchers out there..
It is possible...I think ..
there is a scheduler function in the minionapp, although I have never used it nor do I know if the "time" in there is accurate and works :D
it auto logs in the last character from charmenu,
ingame it auto grabs the chests content

the scheduler could start the account, login, grab the chest and then stop the bot 5 min later
where then the next account would be started.

but , that's all theory
If you like my work, buy me a beer ..or a golden porsche ;) : http://paypal.me/fxfire
I use it. FX doesnt use it even tho he made it. I use it thats why I complain a lot when they delay updates coz it delays my dailies. Pm me on discord as I dont want anet to read it from here.