Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MMo minion detection ?
since the last banwave do something was create to prevent this ?

i dont know if i want to test minion cause of that :O

already on macrogoblin but you cant play multiple instance in same time

ty
Straightforward answers to your questions from HansW and FXFire below.

12th of April 2018 banwave (Page 3)

Given that ArenaNet just went through a massive round of layoffs, it's unlikely the remaining staff will be tasked to code more spyware. Spyware doesn't generate revenue for them and it creates a huge demand for public relations resources. (which they no longer have)

Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet lays off 143 employees at Bellevue HQ and cancels projects

If ArenaNet leadership has any business sense at all, they'll be strictly focused on retaining the existing player base and perhaps even growing it by focusing on their game plan.

Upcoming changes and features

In my humble opinion...
  • GW2 isn't worth playing unless you're using Minion for botting and/or assisted play.
  • If you have ANY CHEAT SOFTWARE on your computer, you're equally likely to get banned for that if ArenaNet decides to code up a new batch of spyware.
    The last batch of spyware did NOT target just Minion. They didn't check to see if things like Cheat Engine were affecting GW2 before handing out long suspensions for having it, so it's unlikely any future spyware would be any more accurate.
... so you might as well be using Minion and having fun rather than putting up with crapware alternatives that can't genuinely promise to be any more undetectable.
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates.
(03-28-2019, 05:20 AM)Urguwno Wrote:  Straightforward answers to your questions from HansW and FXFire below.

12th of April 2018 banwave (Page 3)

Given that ArenaNet just went through a massive round of layoffs, it's unlikely the remaining staff will be tasked to code more spyware. Spyware doesn't generate revenue for them and it creates a huge demand for public relations resources. (which they no longer have)

Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet lays off 143 employees at Bellevue HQ and cancels projects

If ArenaNet leadership has any business sense at all, they'll be strictly focused on retaining the existing player base and perhaps even growing it by focusing on their game plan.

Upcoming changes and features

In my humble opinion...
  • GW2 isn't worth playing unless you're using Minion for botting and/or assisted play.
  • If you have ANY CHEAT SOFTWARE on your computer, you're equally likely to get banned for that if ArenaNet decides to code up a new batch of spyware.
    The last batch of spyware did NOT target just Minion. They didn't check to see if things like Cheat Engine were affecting GW2 before handing out long suspensions for having it, so it's unlikely any future spyware would be any more accurate.
... so you might as well be using Minion and having fun rather than putting up with crapware alternatives that can't genuinely promise to be any more undetectable.

ok ty a lot for your answer there a way to tesst this bot for free ?
One of the admins will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have to part with $0.99eu for a 2-day "Trial".

[Image: gwgQ9Q.jpg]

Perhaps eventually you'll be able to pimp out your CPU for crypto mining and the whole subscription will be free.
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates.
ok ty a lot
do it need one key per account or we can run multiple account on one key ?
1 key per active bot session
 Like my work or want something added?
Consider Donating
(03-28-2019, 11:14 AM)Urguwno Wrote:  Perhaps eventually you'll be able to pimp out your CPU for crypto mining and the whole subscription will be free.

What happened to the crypto mining idea? I remember about a year ago testing it on minion but after the test ended, no implementation took place in the bot, neither any news regarding that since then.
It will be required for future bot types but the navigation update is being finalized currently.
 Like my work or want something added?
Consider Donating