Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5.0 MCH
Full LV80 revision 5.1

Opener is working.  Weaving in HC is working.

Still looking to add auto support for BR  WF  and HC, but boss jumps are so random you still want to hit them manually and in raid buff windows.

Also, going to add a button for saving proc's to be able to line up with raid buff windows.

A bit more to come!

Attached Files
.lua   5.1 MCH.lua (Size: 8.95 KB / Downloads: 955)
How do you select this profile? I added this lua file and I see it on my list in game but it's automatically locking to the "ACR Active" profile.
(06-29-2019, 06:36 PM)onisama Wrote:  How do you select this profile?  I added this lua file and I see it on my list in game but it's automatically locking to the "ACR Active" profile.

i have same problem :(
Click minion drop down, ffxivMinion, ACR, and uncheck ACR enabled.
(06-29-2019, 09:41 PM)Chunky Wrote:  Click minion drop down, ffxivMinion, ACR,  and uncheck ACR enabled.

That's it!  Thanks!
Thanks for the profile. Is that normal that he doesn't use Wildfire/Hypercharge ?
Yes, these pop manually very easily. I left it this way so you could select target and use when most appropriate. You always want to spend your ogcd procs before using WF and HC. Plus at the time minion was missing some gauge visibility, so more logic to come on this profile.
(06-29-2019, 05:58 AM)Chunky Wrote:  Just a WIP  for now.  Only  lv75  as of this post.

Please  feel free to modify and repost.  Request changes  always appreciated.

VERY nice so far :) THANKS!
Oh ok, I tough you'd use the opener that I found on the balance, with Wildfire and alot of OGCD spam to deal massive damage

(Source : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ayzJ...FI/preview)
ya, just WIP as I mentioned before. It'll get more love. Updating now since I made some logic for the gauges.