Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legion
LEGION

[Image: bVM53Iy.jpg]

"My name is Legion, for we are many."

WELCOME TO THE LEGION!

This add-on is composed of 13 different profiles that will cover ANYTHING you would need to do with a warrior.

Currently included are:
  • Spellbreaker (WvW)
  • Spellbreaker (PvP)
  • Spellbreaker (PvE)
  • Berserker (WvW)
  • Berserker (PvP)
  • Berserker (PvE)
  • Berserker (Power Banner)
  • Berserker (Condition PvE)
  • Berserker (Condition Banner)
  • Core PvP & WvW
  • Core PvE
  • Core Banner
More Information

I know you guys, like myself, are strapped for time- you bought the bot to BOT for you, not to play it in assist mode because you are afraid of casting backwards and looking like, well, a bot!

That is why I have put dozens of hours into testing and compiling the most effective skill manager profiles for the Core, Berserker, and Spellbreaker specializations.

Together these profiles will let you AFK Player vs Player, World vs World , Map completion, and simple Grind and Gathering without worries. You can play in assist mode if you choose of course, and this will only enhance the capabilities of the bot.

There are numerous builds and styles of plays within the profiles, and they will even allow you to confidently fractal and meet basic raid DPS requirements without worrying, and by only moving your character to the next fight then watching it's performance!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

For more information, including samples of performance,settings, and frequently asked questions check the wiki.

WIKI: http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=Legion

Support and Contact Info

Once purchased please join the Discord and PM me proof of purchase(take a screenshot of the purchase in the "Orders" tab) to become a member!

Legion Discord: https://discord.gg/FsAK8Bk

Happy botting friends!
bought
(07-11-2019, 02:38 PM)herroryuy Wrote:  bought

Thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions or suggestions send me a PM!
Can you make an engineer's file? I need this
(07-12-2019, 01:33 AM)c24382286 Wrote:  Can you make an engineer's file? I need this

Use MirageDeluxe (Holo/Rifle profiles for PvP) or Apophis (mortar based profiles all purpose) module
(07-12-2019, 01:33 AM)c24382286 Wrote:  Can you make an engineer's file? I need this

Hey there! Currently Legion is warrior profiles only; however you can find the Apophis add-on in the store which focuses on engineers :) Hope this helps.
Amazing profiles! i use the PVE's and its just crazy!! super fluid and powerful!
(07-13-2019, 01:25 AM)gumby Wrote:  Amazing profiles! i use the PVE's and its just crazy!! super fluid and powerful!

Thank you kindly! Glad you are enjoying the profiles!