Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"DNC +" 5.0 Skill Profile
DNC + V2.2 FULL Skill Profile ThumbsUp
Please let me know of any issues you may have.

NOTICE: Please be sure to unlock Technical Step from the level 70 quest once you reach level 70.

Tested and working for all levels 1-80.
You can either set auto-dance partner or select the partner manually. The raid opener for DNC atm afaik is standard step pre-pull and your first hit on the boss should be finishing your pre-pull standard step. You can let the profile do this IF assist mode is active even if you are outside of combat however if you have "Start Combat" option enabled either dance pre-pull manually or do not target the boss so you don't pull. :C Use responsibly.

for DNC opener: DO NOT TARGET BOSS! Turn assist mode and manual pre-pull onHit standard step 13-14s pre-pull, potion at 2s pre-pull, En Avant or run at boss at less than 1s pre-pull, THEN target the boss and it will do the rest.

Curing Waltz and Shield Samba are thrown in there only while solo. Improvisation is only manual use.
REMEMBER Standard Finish and Technical Finish are 15 yalm aoe's around you so stay at least close enough for it to hit or every one is 1,000 and 1,500 potency lost!

Update 1) like 3 hours after original post: fixed a bug in the AOE rotation, added manual pre-pull, adjusted certain GCD and OGCD priorities to work in a natrual opener, adjusted some ability/buff usage timings
Update 2) Jul 23, 2019: Changed a loooooot of stuff. Too much to really list. New class, lots to learn and optimize for making a skill profile and adjusting conflicts and missing skills at all levels and optimizing for max level content.
update 3) Aug 2, 2019: Changed a couple buff timings and changed certain GCD usages under technical step to avoid wasting procs and esprit but still get everything under buffs.
Update 4) Aug 22, 2019: Fixed Standard Step usage at various levels.
Update 5) Sep 1, 2019: Fixed a Standard Step usage at lvl 70+

Filters
1) Buffs OFF
Turns off all usage of Standard Step, Technical Step, Devilment, Flourish
2) AOE OFF
Turns off all usage of Fan Dance II, Fan Dance III, Windmill, Rising Windmill, Bladeshower, Bloodshower, Saber Dance
3) Manual Dances
Allows you to execute Standard Step, Technical Step, Standard Finish and Technical finish manually in case you want to execute them during a transition or time them for certain mobs spawning but the standard "in combat" is basically always during a raid/trial. This option will still do the dance steps for you.
4) Manual Pre-Pull
See Below
5) Manual Partner
Manually select dance partner. If this filter is not activated and you use auto-face target it'll just slap dance partner on a DPS. IDK which one since the basic profile has no job specification option.

Manual Pre-Pull
DISCLAIMER: This filter is ONLY if you are confident in how to use it responsibly so you don't randomly pull the boss early.

Attached Files
.lua   DNC +.lua (Size: 14.11 KB / Downloads: 123)
.lua   DNC + V2.lua (Size: 14.19 KB / Downloads: 319)
.lua   DNC + V2.1.lua (Size: 14.66 KB / Downloads: 93)
.lua   DNC + V2.2.lua (Size: 14.71 KB / Downloads: 1,090)
I've been fucking busy tonight so for the 1 person who already downloaded it here's an updated version with several fixes.
New update available! Wanted to get all my profiles fine tuned and ready for savage raid patch.
Thx for the profile.
Sorry to ask, but i'm new with MMOMinions and i cannot figure out how to use it.
I download the LUA, put it on folder "\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles"

After reload bot, i can find it in the skill profile list, but i'm not able to select it, it switches to ACR ACTIVE automatically
[Image: 2019-07-26-08-32-00-FINAL-FANTASY-XIV.png]

Thx for your help :)
(07-26-2019, 06:36 AM)Zooreye Wrote:  Thx for the profile.
Sorry to ask, but i'm new with MMOMinions and i cannot figure out how to use it.
I download the LUA, put it on folder "\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles"

After reload bot, i can find it in the skill profile list, but i'm not able to select it, it switches to ACR ACTIVE automatically

Thx for your help :)

Currently ACR is on by default. The ACR profiles are currently free to use for some time as sort of a promotional period but eventually they will go back to being paid only. Click the main minion button then hover over the FFXIV Minion side for the secondary menu then click ACR. You can change the ACR options here like enable/disable and auto-enable. If you have ACR off the selected skill profile will be the one assist/grind mode will use.
Thanks a lot for your explanations, it solved my problem
You can also manually turn off ACR, so it does not auto-select.

Uncheck "Auto-Enabled".

You should be able to use this profile now. :)
If i uncheck "enabled", nothing happen when i put "assist" on, but i can select the profile i want.
When i tick "enabled", it works and keep the selected profile.
I hope this is how i have to proceed :)
Uncheck "enabled" in the ACR menu and find a striking dummy. You can test the profile there.
Been busy this week. New update available.