Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[REQ] PVP ACR
Hey guys, first time posting and I was just wondering if anyone has some general PVP ACR's to share? I thought there'd be more things related to it, but the ones that come with minion by default are outdated so they don't work at all and there's nothing in the store.

Embarrassing

Are there plans to put anything there, or...? I'm just looking for a situation status when it comes to that!
(12-15-2019, 01:48 AM)riku7689 Wrote:  Hey guys, first time posting and I was just wondering if anyone has some general PVP ACR's to share? I thought there'd be more things related to it, but the ones that come with minion by default are outdated so they don't work at all and there's nothing in the store.

Embarrassing

Are there plans to put anything there, or...? I'm just looking for a situation status when it comes to that!

PVP acr hasn't been updated properly since 5.0 came out. Do not buy it if you want it for that.
Whoever is in charge of it couldn't give a rats ass about PVP unless you submit tickets for changes. That's not how "paid for" profiles should work. Ridiculous. It's just been a large downhill slope for this app for awhile. And their attitudes about it are shite. "Submit a request" No. We pay, you fix what's wrong. We don't pay to find your problems and post detailed reports about them, that's a job. And it's not ours. Easy to see what's wrong simply by playing the game their selves. And even if you bother doing that they just ignore it anyway. It's a cop out. Then after all that the response is "Make your own non-acr profile" ok. Sure, give me my damn money back then and stop wasting time. False advsertising it works for PVP. It doesn't well enough to bother using.
You go try to make one and find out it doesn't even have Smite, Medical kit (PVP versions of>>>) feint or bloodbath in the database, after what, half a year now still? So it was a complete waste of time to begin trying.
Don't need to submit anything. Fix the garbage. If SE asked us to "Submit" junk for every issue or bug gone wrong there wouldn't be a game to play.Turning into a cash grab app.