Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
All the leveling profiles are gone?
cichard - i agree with you up to a point because if your not gonna support them any longer thats understandable and should be taken down but at same time if they currently work with no issues then why not just leave them up until xpac drops because at that time they def wont work.

people are just coming back to game and that story line is a pain on new toons or old ones that never did it. So while I agree with you, I also disagree with taking them down when they work fine.

and yes you dont own or can pay devs something but your a mod and thus you technically do work for mmo minion as a volunteer or paid I dont know but either way you are working under there umbrella because you have mod status. You are obligated to certain things when taking on that role as anyone would.

I saw your 1-50 story line and was going to download and didnt last week when I clicked your google docs and now i regret it cause I just made a new toon and have to do the story line manually before the xpac drops OR wait until it drops and do it then which I will then be getting a late start compared to others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the leveling profiles are gone? - by SpankAss - 06-07-2015, 07:58 PM