Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
All the leveling profiles are gone?
You had 1-50s for each class yesterday... and now they are gone. They still work .. i am running one right now... I came back for the pally / glad one.

Please put them back up. It makes no sense to remove something that still works and people are trying to use.

link to googlecache of the speficic post I talking about
if the creator of the profiles no longer wants to contribute his profiles he has full right to pull them down.
(06-07-2015, 12:47 PM)Cichard Wrote:  if the creator of the profiles no longer wants to contribute his profiles he has full right to pull them down.

Sounds like you should pay your devs for their work. Would save you from embarrassing situations like this.
Me? I dont work for mmominion. Im a community member too. So icouldnt pay anyone. The tools are supplied to you if you would like to contribute as well. I dont see what embarrassing about a community member pulling their work. Especially if he isnt going to offer suport for it sny longer.
cichard - i agree with you up to a point because if your not gonna support them any longer thats understandable and should be taken down but at same time if they currently work with no issues then why not just leave them up until xpac drops because at that time they def wont work.

people are just coming back to game and that story line is a pain on new toons or old ones that never did it. So while I agree with you, I also disagree with taking them down when they work fine.

and yes you dont own or can pay devs something but your a mod and thus you technically do work for mmo minion as a volunteer or paid I dont know but either way you are working under there umbrella because you have mod status. You are obligated to certain things when taking on that role as anyone would.

I saw your 1-50 story line and was going to download and didnt last week when I clicked your google docs and now i regret it cause I just made a new toon and have to do the story line manually before the xpac drops OR wait until it drops and do it then which I will then be getting a late start compared to others.
and your poiont in all this is? its community made a community memeber pulled them, cause of the hard time he was getting from the community about there not being any ninja profiles. the story quest line has been pulled from ages.
I am not sure why so many get butthurt at criticism on these forums about stuff they make. I have never seen this much worrying about others when making something and sharing it with others. Yes some will bitch and wine who cares. The majority will not and they will appreciate it.

So people complained about no ninja profiles. What is there only one class in this game that anyone needs to stop updating and sharing there profiles over it.

I dont get it
when someone creates a profile they are not obligated to share it, if they do so people should be happy with what was given and show appreciation, if people are just gonna give the creator a hard time about it constantly i could see how it would get on their nerves and just pull it and be done with it.