Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[application] CraftingHelper (Beta, update 15-08-06)
(07-26-2015, 01:51 PM)frepe Wrote:  Heya,

This is an application, but as it produces and validates crafting profiles I choosed to place it here instead.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udlzploq4tcrci...r.exe?dl=0

Application discription:
- Create/Edit skillmanager profiles used for crafting.
- Similar UI as the skillmanager addon.
- Simulate and validate created/edited profiles.
- Run complete simulations with and without randomized elements as success and conditions.
- Step through a simulation and forcing conditions.
- Review performed simulations step by step, examine each step to see how the craftprofile was executed that step.

I made this application as it's abit cumbersome to develop profile ingame for crafting aswell as it's hard to debug created profiles.

Known Issues:
- Quality and progress gains are not accurate i simulation, especially for crafts above lvl 50 and started recipes.
- Simulation of lvl 50+ skills are most likely off.

I haven't performed much testing myself so I concider this a beta, so please let me know of things not working!
WIll also update post with a more detailed description in how to use the program.

Awesome work man!!

I'm currently using:
http://www.ffxivcrafter.com/crafting.php?step=simulator
to simulate my crafts with 0 RNG on the progress to level up crafting.

Would it be easy to add a check box to default add the step numbers (upper and lower) when adding skills? (e.g. Adding Comfort Zone as First Step - makes the default value as: Step >=1, Step<2.) .

Alternatively, is there anyway to convert those generated macros from the simulator into profiles?

It would save me a lot of time of having to manually update all the step numbers.

Thanks so much!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [application] CraftingHelper (Beta) - by PoweredByPho - 07-28-2015, 02:38 AM