Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
there seems to no way for me to create a rotation with anything close to optimal dps on new skillmanager at this time, believe me i have been trying everything for over 2 weeks.

i'll continue to try for at least a few hours each day but no matter where i put the skills it goes VB>emp+ba>WB, i'm a perfectionist and i cant work with that. emp+ba freezes half the time also and does nothing for 7-12 seconds. working on a nice summoner profile on the side.

dnh released a workaround bard profile for new SM, but thats exactly what it is, a work around. i would neverenter a raid with it because im sure id be kicked within 15 mins (hardcore guys, asshole mafuckas more like it) I give him props because it seems to be the best you can do with new SM, but yeah garbage dps. still by far the best and only profile for it. what i do is make a folder in the section where skillmgr.lua is kept, subfolder>new and subfolder>old. and i copy them out. though i only use new skillmanager for making profiles. which is starting to seem dumb lol.

Messages In This Thread
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60 - by Bricks - 07-17-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60 - by Bricks - 07-28-2015, 03:45 AM