Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
Oblivion Bard II Hybrid
Definitely the ultimate bard profile at this time. Works with or without, in and out of WM.
Directions on how to Swap SkillMGR on pg4. Does not work with New skillmgr.

Attached Files
.rar   0blivion Bard II Hybrid v1.1.rar (Size: 5.48 KB / Downloads: 558)
Awesome profile, pretty much handles every situation perfectly and great rotations. Stance dancing works flawlessly.
Only thing might be the opener and clipping iron jaws again while all the buffs are still up but that's easily done manually. I also need to test if saving B4B and Hawk's Eye for barrage is worth it.

Might report back when i use it more. What is the difference between the two versions? Not sure what HP checks means.
Also i noticed feint in the skill list, are you trying to add support for using feint while moving in WM?
The main one wont use barrage iron jaws dots etc unless the mob has a certain amount of hp (~8-14k depengding on skill) which can be annoying on training dummys. Feint is there as finisher for last hit instead of wasting 2.4 seconds casting say heavy shot it will do Skill+Feint in 1 cast as finisher. Feint While Moving can not be supported until SkillManager update is completed.
Very nice.
thx for sharing this very good profile. I use 1.5/1.6 since 1 week , and i have to say it's still good, but know we have a real hybrid profile. Thx again!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(07-17-2015, 01:39 PM)Bricks Wrote:  Filter 5: Barrage when out of WM ON (normally it saves barrage for B+Emp Burst[WM])

So it will use Barrage then Empyreal Arrow? It wasn't doing it for me in WM, but other than that it is working very well thank you.
(07-18-2015, 03:37 AM)Acidod Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 01:39 PM)Bricks Wrote:  Filter 5: Barrage when out of WM ON (normally it saves barrage for B+Emp Burst[WM])

So it will use Barrage then Empyreal Arrow? It wasn't doing it for me in WM, but other than that it is working very well thank you.

no, this filter (5) will have it use barrage as soon as its ready, no matter what stance your in (if your not in WM it will use barrage+Heavy Shot)
The reason its not doing it is because you have filter 5 on its prolly wasting it.

(07-17-2015, 11:52 PM)lameman Wrote:  Awesome profile, pretty much handles every situation perfectly and great rotations. Stance dancing works flawlessly.
Only thing might be the opener and clipping iron jaws again while all the buffs are still up but that's easily done manually. I also need to test if saving B4B and Hawk's Eye for barrage is worth it.

Might report back when i use it more. What is the difference between the two versions? Not sure what HP checks means.
Also i noticed feint in the skill list, are you trying to add support for using feint while moving in WM?

hmm what are you saying needs to be done manually? Nothing should need to be done manually unless your moving during Iron Jaws it will refresh it perfectly every time no matter what the situation.
If you are not in WM it will weave buffs perfectly, and if you are in WM theres no off global cooldown to weave between.
(07-17-2015, 11:52 PM)lameman Wrote:  Awesome profile, pretty much handles every situation perfectly and great rotations. Stance dancing works flawlessly.

just put in 3rd tab Other skill Checks> CD IS Not Ready: "107" & CD Time < "3" for B4B & Hawk's. Test it and let me know if you like.
thanks for the new profile
Good work on the profile.

@ Lameman:

Yes, they are worth. I have and old profile set up to time B4B to cast when HE is less than 15 seconds cooldown, HE to cast when Barrage is less than 10 second cooldown and Barrage to cast when EA is ready, and not to use EA if Barrage is less than 10 second cooldown.

[Image: BGNCfjT.png]

These are done at 180 full law + hive (been playing warrior so stopped gearing bard). Notice also the less crit %, still yielding higher damage in same amount of time, the only MAJOR difference in the two profiles since his latest update and my old one is that cooldown alignment and all the songs in his profile which i prefer to keep managed on my own....and some of the priority in the skills (my new profile is beta skill manager now though, and clips dots on Raging or B4B properly and comes in around 1040dps now; once it is live and i have more bugs worked out i'll share...assuming i can get it worked out a bit better in the next couple weeks while im out of my home country. )

Again, very nice work on the profile, we should collaborate with new skill manager and see if we cant come up with something incredible