Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
The Lvl 60 profile uses tri-disaster after you use Dreadwyrm Trance. Generally your dots are falling off around this point and they get reapplied with a dmg boost. If all your cooldowns are available it should get it off with Raging Strikes and Dreadwyrm Trance.

The initial goal once again is to push single target dps for raid encounters with this profile. It works pretty well when focused on one target and all cooldowns are available, but probably has issues when going through a dungeon and fighting multiple enemies.

All of the testing I've done so far is against striking dummies.

If you're item level 180+ and running a parser your opening rotation that ends with your first Deathflare should put your dps at 900 - 1000+. The big thing Im reading with Summoners now is we have the abilities to execute a good opener and see some excellent spike dmg in comparison to black mages. It's definently a bit more complex class to play now.

I'll be working on this profile for the next couple of weeks until I'm satisfied with it like I am with my Whitemage profile. I think that one is pretty darn solid at this point as I've been running it in dungeons, trials, Alexander, and PVP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 60 Summoner Profile for Heavensward *Updated 7/29/15, AOE added* - by YellowcarQueen - 07-29-2015, 05:01 PM