Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(08-03-2015, 03:07 PM)jynguy3n Wrote:  AoE is definitely a lot smoother- and you definitely notice the dps increase. I don't have to manually bane anymore lol. Definitely a lot of improvements from the last update. Only issue i've seen so far after a full day of testing is that sometimes it doesn't know what to do if it casts swiftcast and your pet happens to be dead

The only reason I can think of for this hiccup is that spur and rouse are set to cast when your character has shadowflare (190 buff) cast. Shadowflare (190 buff) is of course set to cast after swiftcast (167 buff). Rouse and Spur are set to cast only if your character has the 190 shadowflare buff.

So this whole sequence might be experiencing a glitch if your pet is dead, but I honestly don't know. What I will try changing is the condition that Rouse and Spur will cast when your character has 125 raging strikes buff. The only reason for this is so that the profile doesn't pop rouse and spur right at the beginning of the fight or when you accidently select your pet (it happened to me).

More updates today by the way. Just cleaning it up and tweaking as I run it through dungeons and pvp. I think I've finally eliminated the lingering issues with anything other than Ruin III and Painflare casting during Dreadwyrm Trance. Also, the maximum possible number of Ruin IIIs during DWT is 5 and I think I've finally nailed the timing down to have this executed each time rather than the 4 it has been executing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 60 Summoner Profile *Updated 8/01/15, Filter 2 for Burst DMG; Lots of Fixes* - by YellowcarQueen - 08-03-2015, 04:31 PM