Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
Of course not- it does what it's designed to do perfectly but can never take into account mechanics. That being said, you are one of the few that have actually made a working profile for this and I (and I'm sure many others) appreciate this. If someone uses a combat assist and expects to be in the 99th percentile for parses then idk. I'm usuall helping people in the fc catch up on alts and running the same content over and over gets pretty tiring- its great to have an auto pilot that performs just splendidly.

Also did some tests tonight- seems to be about a 25-40 dps increase compared to the last update so I'm happy (:
One thing I'm unsure of however is the Tri-Disaster at the end of DWT- I've watched it many times and can't tell if it's being applied with the buff or not. Can you confirm? If not I have no problem manually doing it right when the dots fall off since it still seems to get the 5 Ruin III's in there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 8/06/15, 5 Ruin IIIs Guaranteed Finally* - by jynguy3n - 08-07-2015, 06:46 AM