Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(08-20-2015, 01:50 AM)amackenzie Wrote:  I notice most of the AOE is set to 3+ targets, would it not make more sense for Painflare to be set 2+ (since it's 200 per target, so at 2 targets it'll do 400 total, 100 more than Fester already --- so Fester should only be on single targets). Blizzard 2 also beats out Ruin at 2 targets (50 per target, 2 targets does 100 potency vs. 80 for Ruin)?

For Bane, I added a 16s+ remaining condition on the DOTs, so it doesn't Bane when DOTs are almost running out, don't know if there's a better way to do this with the varying DOT durations...

Also, for low-level stuff, I set the Swiftcast to level 50+, since it appears to be used for Shadowflare, and before 50 it seems to randomly cast it because Shadowflare isn't a thing until then.

I'll look into this Thursday and good catch on the shadowflare.

I think I tried adding the same condition for bane but found it would not trigger. Personally, I've never had issues with bane not working correctly as it always fires off after bio and very few pulls require 2 banes. Plus most of your aether stacks will go towards painflares in the rotation.

As for the 3+ rule I think that's due to mp usage. I know that you will run out of mp very quickly if you spam blizzard 2. Personally, I don't use the aoe filter on Alexander 2 because of the mp drain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 8/12/15, All Summons Added* - by YellowcarQueen - 08-20-2015, 06:44 AM