Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(08-20-2015, 06:50 AM)amackenzie Wrote:  Makes sense. But Painflare should probably be set to 2+ instead of 3+ because it doesn't cost MP and gains you at least 100 extra potency. :)

The situation where Bane tends to go off too much is if the enemies take longer than 10s to die, and you have to move or otherwise interrupt your Ruin (or whatever) casts. The bot will quickly use Bane while you're moving or target switching. This is especially noticeable in places like HL roulette, where you don't have Painflare to eat stacks, as you mentioned.

Also, I just noticed but Radiant Shield (Ifrit) doesn't seem to fire off properly (or ever, even), but I'm not sure how to fix that since the skill manager entry for it doesn't look wrong. Maybe it'd be easier just to sic Ifrit-egi?

I double checked and I have 3 painflare entries in this profile that should cover what you're suggesting already.

The first painflare entry is for AOE of 3 targets or greater during DWT.
The second painflare entry is for AOE of 3 targets or greater outside of DWT if the selected target has 189+180+179 applied.
The third painflare entry is for AOE of 2 targets or greater outside of DWT if the selected target has 189+180+179 applied.

Ifrit's radiant shield is set to go off only if he is melee attacked cause there's no point unless he is being attacked by something. Unless you're solo'ing with ifrit there's really not much opportunity for this skill to be activated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 8/12/15, All Summons Added* - by YellowcarQueen - 08-20-2015, 01:11 PM