Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(10-05-2015, 05:24 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(10-04-2015, 06:07 PM)amackenzie Wrote:  Just checked the updated one, apologies if these are known already.
  • The no-filter Painflare has its AOE check set to <= 2 targets instead of >= 2 targets, and its AOE center is set to Self instead of Target.
  • Dreadwyrm trance needs a copy of itself set to wait for Deathflare to be off CD or nearly off-CD, otherwise in situations where you have a full stack of Aetherflow and Aetherflow is off CD, it can use DW trance fast enough that Deathflare isn't ready yet.

• If you make that change, then you'll need to add a second "low level" Dreadwyrm trance for the 58-59 range when you don't have Deathflare.

• The low level Garuda needs to be set to target=pet.

• A mid-level Energy Drain (levels 30-34) could be useful since you don't have Fester there. (ED is always used <29, used against single targets from 30-34, then from 35+ Fester is used always until 51).

• I'm not sure that the Ruin at the bottom with the AOE check is useful --- was there a case where it was necessary?

Other changes that aren't really problems but may be worth considering:
  • Hold Raging Strikes until next Dreadwyrm trance is up?
  • Hold Dreadwyrm trance until Tri-disaster is up if Tri-disaster has less than 20s or so left on the CD?
  • If you use Enkindle on CD, the first will have Rouse+Spur, second will only have Rouse, third will have both again, etc. Maybe a second Enkindle for the only-rouse condition?
  • If the player forces Deathflare early (because of changing fight conditions, boss is about to jump, or AOE pack is about to die), the bot continues to cast Ruin 3 without the Dreadwyrm Trance buff because the primary test is related to CD checking. This may not be fixable because buff checking is unreliable relative to CD checking, but maybe there's a workaround if you use a combination of both?

Aside from these thoughts, it seems to work beautifully.

Thank you for finding those issues amackenzie. I'll update tomorrow morning and look at implementing some more of your suggestions.

Had a chance to look things over and remember a few things about why I did certain things.

The no-filter Painflare is set up that way because I wanted a Painflare to execute on single targets and a Painflare to execute on AOE targets. Without the <=2 check on the no-filter Painflare, the two Painflares would just be redundant. Same thing on the Ruin 1. I only wanted Ruin 1 used on single targets and not when AOE was warranted. The AOE center being set to self instead of targets allows you to still force these skills to cast by moving outside the range of 5y which is the range of Blizzard 2. You'll notice the AOE check on many of the skills in the profile. So basically if you're within 5y range of 3 or more enemies, the bot is going only going to cast the Filter 1 AOE skills and nothing else with Filter 1 checked.

There is no way that I'm aware of to stop Ruin 3 from casting if Deathflare is forced. I tried it with a buff check when I first made the profile and you lose 1 cast of Ruin 3. I can't think of a way to incorporate any other checks without messing it up.

The CD of Rouse is 60 sec, Spur is 120 sec, and Enkindle is 180 sec. In a perfect execution, Rouse should be able to go off 3 times and Spur 1 time for each Enkindle. What I did do, was add a second Rouse that will only cast if the CD on Spur is Not Ready and 60 sec or less. This will ensure the next Rouse is available to be paired with Spur and the next Enkindle. So overall a damage boost because your pet gets a second Rouse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 09/28/15, Added Seperate PVP Profile* - by YellowcarQueen - 10-06-2015, 07:10 PM