Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(10-14-2015, 03:15 PM)ivanhere86 Wrote:  Yellow , question .. what the best setup for a2s assist mode . filter 2 n 3 on ? and bane when necessary? any tips?
cause some how unsure how to use it i suck at it and my static depend on a smr=(

I'd go with the following:
Filter 1 ON - This will turn on all AOE abilities, but I'd try to keep your distance from the mobs to avoid spamming Blizzard II as this will cause you to run out of MP far to quickly for this fight.

Filter 2 ON - This will turn on all of your buffs and burst abilities. You can always turn this on to have all your buffs and burst available for when the Boom Tanks and Dolls spawn which are the priority to take down.

Filter 4 ON - I think Ifrit is the better pick for A2S because of the large number of mobs and Ifrit's Radiant Shield ability which puts a counter attack buff on the entire party. This way the mobs will take quite a bit of damage just by attacking the tanks.

(10-14-2015, 12:52 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I'd have some idea, if that's possible: I notice that a lot of times Shadowflare is cast when for example only 1 trash mob of three is left, and that one already is near dead, so a bit of a waste imho... would it perhaps be possible to tweak something with HP advantage?

This is also true for Bio, Bio II, and Miasma as well. I've tried tweaking target HP %s and HP advantage before, but couldn't really figure out a reliable check. This is really the last area I'd like to tweak as it would be nice to have the bot avoid casting dots and prioritize the casting of Ruin II and Ruin on targets that have really low HP or near death.

I'm still working on this so maybe sometime soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 09/28/15, Added Seperate PVP Profile* - by YellowcarQueen - 10-14-2015, 05:08 PM