Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
(10-16-2015, 07:27 PM)amackenzie Wrote:  With queuing on, and all that, yeah.

Because Barrage is a buff, and BRD off-GCD time is tight because of WM, and Empyreal Arrow is a strange off-GCD with a cast time, it has a high tendency to do something like heavy shot->barrage->(uh oh) Iron Jaws (or some other wrong thing)->Empyreal Arrow. Using chains, it has tendency to get stuck, much like the weird problem mudras often have.

Since Barrage is consumed by next attack, it *must* be consumed by Empyreal Arrow (at level 54+) or Heavy Shot (Below level 54) for max DPS, thus Barrage must always be followed by those --- which the bot kind of isn't great at doing.

Have you actually used the profiles in my thread? Both mine and dn 's have a fail rate of 0 in my testing for Barr>ea.

Queuing is terrible for bard so turn it off. It has to do with the number of off globals there are etc.

My profile doesn't use chains. Instead it uses previous skill not and current action not logic to not use anything but EA during/after barrage and all other skill have a buff check to not get used if you have barrage buff up.

Dn's took my profile and added chains and a filter for opener which works great also. If actually use his if a3 and 4s didn't require such situational cd and dot usage. (Though I have cleared both with extremely modified versions of my old profile utilizing the old skill manager version)

I'll post parse backup for 1-4 in my thread after reset using my profile from my thread. For science a while back though I did do alex 1/2 with the profile in the thread and it single targeted Faust for 1330ish? Oppressors for 1100+ and a2s for over 1500... Just a mater of knowing what to do and when to use filters cool downs etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 1-60 Summoner Profile *Updated 10/14/15, Added HP Advantage Check for DOTs* - by AzRed - 10-16-2015, 11:43 PM