Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira
I did some testing for OMC. Make sure you do not put it too close to the cliff because it will land much closer than the OMC point. Make sure both points are at the "edge" of the mesh. If you want change ridiculous height of OMC travels then it is possible by changing y-value in ffxiv_mesh_mgr.lua (but it will change it for all since default value for all is y-200). The line is:
local minaltitudes = {
[-1] = 200,

Also, does your weather work? There are comas between them which I thought it could not handle. Maybe that is why it is not changing the bait? Last time I tested weather it was not functioning properly even if I made a separate task for each of weather conditions.

Edit: Did you figure out if we could time for non-rounded hours? Having it travel to destination at 8:30 instead of 8:00 would prevent it from burning off patience too quickly. I guess it would be possible to make a close "task" to the destination where the bot will simply idle for a minute or two until the time is just right to start fishing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira - by zeleniy - 10-20-2015, 01:37 AM