Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira
(10-26-2015, 07:07 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  [quote='Jessix' pid='118059' dateline='1445694661']
Thanks for these profiles, they work and it's nice to have an example of how to edit them to add weather conditions.

The only change I made was the location for Thunderbolt Eels. It was a bit too close to the enemy "Dragonfly Tracer" and would pull aggro if it was close to me before stealthing and I changed the bait to Bladed Steel Jig and no mooch, as that is what I prefer.

Actually I am bit confused as to why it isn't collecting Thunderbolt Eels as collectibles? I don't see anywhere in the profile to add it? Or do I just have to select the fish from the collectible drop down like you would normally?

Here is my edited Red Scrip profile, for those of you that want to idle in Tailfeather and use Bladed Steel Jig for Eels instead.

Actually it idles in Anyx Trine for some reason, anyone know how to specify which aetheryte it uses?

Sigh, I wish Legendary Fisher was still updated, it was so much better than this profile thing :(

Guys whats ur min value on thunderbolt eel?

also your profile has me idling at some weird spot check the pick lol.
____

That is wierd... it Idles right next to the Tailfeather aetheryte for me. You can see below that the coords I used are correct.

[Image: Capture.jpg]
[Image: Capture1.jpg]
[Image: Capture3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira - by Jessix - 10-28-2015, 11:10 AM