Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
@Krxfty
Idk how fast you want but what I did for both my characters is I just grinded it out...
I made small meshes in the HW areas covering where all the nodes spawn then because they are spaced out in groups for 2 with 3 set (6 total nodes) I would then place 3 different gathering markers 1 for each for the 3 groupings. I then set the timer as 90 so that it would have time to run to the first marker hit the 2 nodes, then run to marker 2 hit those to nodes, and finally run to the 3rd marker hit those 2 nodes then repeat running to the first marker etc.

It removes the issue of the nodes being to spaced out for 1 marker and the bot just standing there.

Obviously you can use that same concept for any nodes and with the new gathering mode im sure it can be even more effective. I think doing that i was able to get 50-60 in maybe 12hrs? I'm not a hardcore botter so it was over like 4days but it was really quick in my opinion.

Hope it helps, gl!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens - by Sarna - 12-06-2015, 07:42 PM