Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
Ok, noticed that a few people have been asking for this so hopefully this helps out!

Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens (both found in slot 6) Collectibles!

Requirements:
  • Level 60 Miner and Botanist.
  • The skill profile I'm sharing needs 600GP.
  • I have 582 Gathering and 583 Perception. You should be able to use this with less though.
  • Go to the nodes first and "uncover"/discover the items! Sharp Vision III is your friend!
  • Once discovered remember to set the minimum collectible value up in the bot window (470 for both)

The skill profile shared uses the following rotation (which has also been frequently requested):
  • Use Discerning Eye
  • Use Impulsive appraisal (Has a 30% chance of activating Discerning eye again)
  • IF PROC Use Single Mind. IF NO PROC Use Discerning Eye
  • Impulsive appraisal
  • IF PROC Use Single Mind. IF NO PROC Use Discerning Eye
  • Use Methodical Appraisal

The skill profile can be used for both botanist and miner! Just note that before activating the bot make sure collectors glove is activated... Noticed that this doesn't always fire, so, you have been warned!

This rotation grants 2 and up to 4 collects (if you get lucky with procs) at 470+ collectibility!

Anyway onto the good stuff and if there's problems let me know so I can make updates.

Skill profile goes in: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
Gather profile goes in: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Change log:
2015-11-01: Removed the OMC jump from the Tupuxuara mesh. In some cases the bot will not jump causing the gathering profile to stall...
2015-11-16: I've added flight paths to the mesh zips that utilise Ace's updates. One (for Tupuxuara) I've completely stolen from Sebbs who kindly figured out a way around those invisible walls (so make sure to give him a rep, or even better go buy one of his awesome modules).
2015-11-17: Ok, so stealling sebbs flight path didn't work for the adamantite... But I think I've cracked it now!!! Good luck miners!
2015-12-18: Flying cubes have now been released and are working pretty well! I've removed the custom meshes and recommend you now switch to the default meshes that come with the bot. :)

Attached Files
.zip   Skill profile.zip (Size: 809 bytes / Downloads: 1,075)
.zip   Gather Profile.zip (Size: 1.9 KB / Downloads: 1,105)
Bot found at the end of the map [Azys La] =)

Hope it fixed with last changes.

PS:
Unfortunately the character continues to go into the sunset :(
damn OMCs
(10-31-2015, 11:57 PM)idurus Wrote:  Unfortunately the character continues to go into the sunset :(
damn OMCs

Totally agree idurus, these are so frustrating to get right: might work for some people (I.E. me!) but not others. I'd personally try planting your own OMC portal and then use NavTest to see if the bot travels correctly. Might take a while but it is possible! Hopefully not too long for flying anyway! :D
(11-01-2015, 05:55 AM)ohm Wrote:  
(10-31-2015, 11:57 PM)idurus Wrote:  Unfortunately the character continues to go into the sunset :(
damn OMCs

Totally agree idurus, these are so frustrating to get right: might work for some people (I.E. me!) but not others. I'd personally try planting your own OMC portal and then use NavTest to see if the bot travels correctly. Might take a while but it is possible! Hopefully not too long for flying anyway! :D

This is nice of you to try to help people out, I'm going to see if it works for me (Hope it does) Just wondering though, I've been trying to create my own meshes and OMC's But I'm getting kind of stuck on the mesh part.

When I create the mesh around the Atheryte I then proceed to fly to the node location and attempt to create a mesh area around the node location however when I try to do this the mesh editor refuses to put new triangles down. Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?
hold down CTRL while recording mesh, this should force single triangles (or use the create single triangle button, for me CTRL works no more since a while), usually after doing that for a bit the mesher picks it up and continues to mesh normally.
(11-03-2015, 12:46 PM)TauTau Wrote:  hold down CTRL while recording mesh, this should force single triangles (or use the create single triangle button, for me CTRL works no more since a while), usually after doing that for a bit the mesher picks it up and continues to mesh normally.

Thank you :-)
I tried this today and I start at the spawn location and start the bot. When the node pops, it runs to it and uses collectors glove and strikes the node to reveal the ore. When the collection window pops, it just stands there and doesn't do anything at all. What am I doing wrong! Thanks :)
I had the same problem. On the gathering window , click down collectibles and set the min values of adamantite ore and chysahl greens. I set mine to 470 that's the min you need to get red scripts I believe.
(11-06-2015, 07:59 PM)bumpouz Wrote:  I had the same problem. On the gathering window , click down collectibles and set the min values of adamantite ore and chysahl greens. I set mine to 470 that's the min you need to get red scripts I believe.

I figured it was something stupid like that Embarrassing

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it now to see if that worked

Yup, that worked, Thanks!!
Anyone else having trouble with this since recent patch?

Mine was working perfectly. Now it's constantly messing up. not using portals correctly. Getting to the node and not using glove and just collecting it.. weird stuff.