Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Small stutter when dodging aoe skills
(01-08-2016, 01:49 AM)zeleniy Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 01:53 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(01-06-2016, 10:45 PM)hatsumori Wrote:  This happens to everyone atm, and i think the devs should prioritize it.

i cannot reproduce this issue at all, i ve been leveling up plenty of characters via questing profiles, from 50-60 and its working great. but i also dont do anything with the autofacing settings.

Are you using melee classes? How does it handle big circular AOEs?

If yours is working fine maybe we could figure out where LUA for AOE avoidance is located and have you upload the one that is working fine. This issue seems to be clearly with a bot since every in game setting has been reset to default, toggled on and off, and bot along with addons was entirely reinstalled. It does not matter what mode is selected, whenever Avoid AOE is selected it produces the same results that I presented in the video previously.

oh so its only circle aoe? I watched your video, i didnt see anything bad in that video "turning" like this has always been this way with the bot. You cannot see this from an out sider looking in, if you watch your bot from another account its smooth. just looks like keyboard turning or turning with a controller.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small stutter when dodging aoe skills - by Cichard - 01-08-2016, 07:05 PM