Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thinking about purchasing for gathering
(01-08-2016, 07:40 PM)Calasts Wrote:  Basically I would like to know if this bot is actively supported. And if it works for heavenward areas. I tried basa last night and after inputing my way points for gathering it had me moving in circles and made my toon look like it was on crack and twitching.

So does this bot work well with the latest patches to the game?

I used basabots when i first wanted to bot and to be honest, its a fucking sham. It's never update, the main guy is never around, and half of the stuff has been broken for several months. The Paypal subscription is thievery, he signs you up for one 3 month stint then adds you to an automatic subscription that you have to work your ass off to get out of.

Trust me when i say that this bot is leagues beyond basa. It's updated at least once every 1-2 days, and on the last 5 updates, the bot has been up and running within a couple hours of the update, some are even done before the maintenance finishes.

Good luck with your choice, and guys like Sebbs make some of the most amazing store addons I've ever seen. Worth every penny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking about purchasing for gathering - by Dajjan - 01-10-2016, 05:48 PM