Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
You may need to edit the gathering profiles coordinates. So install Notepad++ and then open the gathering profile with the program. Go to x,y,z section, for both adamantite entries increase the y coordinate entry by 5, 10, or 15. Then go to radius and increase that as well. (I always set mine to max for unspoiled nodes since they won't be spawning anywhere else in the map. That radius is 999999999. Sometimes it still won't work because basically the big rock blocks the "view" of the bot. I'm gonna try to test something to see if I can find a solution to the issue.

EDIT: Try using this attached .lua file in replacement of Ohm's. This will set the profile to run the 1st part at 10:00 eorzea time until 11:15. If it does not sense the node there it will travel to the next location and search for the node. It should pick up the adamantite node at one of the 2 locations. If it has any problems, let me know.

Attached Files
.zip   Gathering Red Scrip.zip (Size: 1.97 KB / Downloads: 46)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens - by YewLog - 01-17-2016, 02:51 PM