Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Resent UI Update made my client to crash frequently
* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 Ultimate

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Microsoft Security Essentials

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)

Default C:\MINIONAPP

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Almost all of these. But none are activate when i run Minionapp. Except for Nvidia Gamers Experience. I do have that one up.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach Button

*Are you running any Bot addons?

No
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm one of those who has to use compatible mode. After seeing the update forum on UI update and nice comment on those using compadible mode can now use Deafult mode. I got really excited and went ahead and did all the updates and switch my settins to default mode. I tried it out but its doing the thing it was doing when i tried to use dedault mode. Makes client freeze then client shutsdown or automatic shutdown once it tries to attach bot in game.

I went and switch back to compatible mode. When attaching bot it now makes my ffxiv client freeze for 10 seconds then minionbot attaches. My client gets alot of in game client freezes. ALOT! And i have to manually shutdown client because ffxiv client goes unresponsive. This happens frequently after UI update.

And another thing. This not really have to do with recent update but. When minionapp has a big update like one earlier today. Does it make minionapp client to shutdown? Cos i experience one today in the afternoon and when i booted minion back up it must have shut minionapp cos of ui/map navigations, etc updates. This happens some times when ever theirs an update like this.

Anyone using compatible mode, having same issues like me, figure out the cause my troubleshooting and willing to tell me tips on how to fix?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Resent UI Update made my client to crash frequently - by jony_stunner - 01-20-2016, 01:26 PM