Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Looking for all duty profiles
Note: this is not a criticism of what the team has built, just a note of what's still needed or desired =), keep up the great work.

Right now, the ones I know are missing or need some work to finish the HW story line are:

The Aery (this one needs some work, not-AFKable and still hit or miss) (see bottom)
Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Library
Singularity Reactor

Overall, it's not hard to do these when you only have 1 account, but when you have 8, this turns from a 3 duty/trial process into 24, which is almost painful enough to stop playing (Bismark commonly has Q's of 30-60 minute for any job)

As far as Extreme Primals:

Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Ravana

And as far as HM dungeons, the main ones are there, and while the others would be nice, they aren't crucial imo except for achievement value. 

And I'd pay to see Bahamut and Alexander scripts...

Aery needs work, on all boss fights, primarily to avoid getting slaughtered by the lightning on the first guy (detect if lightning circuit is on player and teleport to pillar), and second guy (avoid the gas bubbles), and finally move the players Away from the first wyvern pod right before the last boss... right now it almost always results in a LOS issue until the player that aggroed the wyvern dies or is forced to move away). Last but not least, the dragon script just doesn't work for me, and I have to manually pilot both the tank and the healer, challenging... but again, as it was stated, Aery isn't designed as an AFKable script.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for all duty profiles - by meli1030 - 10-30-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by Cichard - 10-30-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by Dgame - 02-08-2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by Cichard - 02-08-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by sebbs - 02-20-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by DantilusMMO - 02-21-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by Cichard - 02-21-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by sebbs - 02-21-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Looking for all duty profiles - by kaandltr - 05-15-2016, 04:28 PM