Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
50-60 Botany (10 / 12 / 2 am/pm unspoiled + grind)
So I'm having some trouble with this and I'm guessing it's because it may be a bit dated.

First my char:

lvl 51
lvl 51 HQ gear
GP 607 (with HQ food)

Setup
BTN gear equiped
Selected gathering mode
Select this profile

Setup my collectibles with their respective minimal qualities

No teleport hack ( I found that for unspoiled nodes this actually teleports me up high which then causes major falling damage even with flying mount)

Out of the box this script looks for a "Gathering Leveling"  skill profile; right now the only similar profile is "Gathering_Leveling"  I made a copy and replaced the underscore with a space. This works when I enable the bot.

The problem I'm running in to is that, if it's not time for unspoiled nodes: it teleports me to southern la noscea and it starts gathering grade 3 carbonized matter, but after 3 or so nodes it finds Lush vegetation and it starts gathering tomatoes. Though I love tomatoes it's not what I want to be gathering to grind my way to level 60 :)

I find this line in the console:
D = "[L3][602728468]: Using filter [onmesh,gatherable,minlevel=1,maxlevel=60]."

I'm proficient as a programmer and have no issue digging through this profile, but I don't see anything that indicates that this should be the behaviour.

The other problem is when it's unspoilt node time I do teleport, but so far I've seen one of the following two behaviours:

I find a node, I move there, then it won't gather as it's not close enough (?) it then gives up and teleports back to the tomatoe fields :)
I find a node, big mob is next to it: I die as it lands right next to the mob; and stealths too late.

I'm not sure whether the comment around "Find the nodes yourself" is still valid as it looks like the buff turns on by itself as soon as I enable the bot.

So: any thoughts? I'd love to hear what the setup is/has been for those who got it to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50-60 Botany (10 / 12 / 2 am/pm unspoiled + grind) - by BadGuy - 05-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Lv 50 - Ruby Tomato fix - by quickpurchase - 05-17-2016, 09:26 PM