Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
50-60 Botany (10 / 12 / 2 am/pm unspoiled + grind)
Click Below
Botany 50-60 600GP
Skill Profiles
Churning mist mesh (needed for porcini)

What it does (or should do)
This profile will do unspoiled nodes @ 10/12/2. The collectable Gathered and skill profile used will very by level. Between unspoiled nodes it will grind regular nodes

*Grinding*
50-51 ARR node
52-55 CWH Rainbow Cotton Boll
56-57 Sea of Clouds Sesame Seeds
58-59 CHW Rue

*Unspoiled*
50-59 Old World Fig
52-54 Pearl Sprouts
52-58 Porchini
55-59 Chives
59-59 Morel

What you need to do
Make sure you have flying unlocked + inventory space.
Buy cordials
Download my skill profiles
Set your gathering gui collectability.
Discover the unspoiled nodes
Have 600 GP + decent gear (See note in gathering profile)
Download Churning mists mesh

I left some notes in the .lua

version 1.0
Can i set it to grind only? Cos i dun wan it to collect unspoiled node. I just need it to level to 60 that's all
comment out everything below 100 in the tasks.
thx for sharing :) do you have also BOTN Abalathian Mistletoe script?
Hey Guys,

thanks for sharing. but i have a problem (sorry my english is really bad)

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

My char do nohting :D
Something wrong with bot, it always stay near a node and does nothing then teleports to another location and does nothing again. It does nothing for three days.

Edited: and now it works properly. Its soooo strange
The same for me, profile need update ?
Is there a way to get this to use collector's glove? I'm lvl51 currently and it will do the leveling skill profile which will turn collector's glove off. It will then teleport to unspoiled nodes when there time is near and gather them, but won't turn collector's glove back on. So why teleport for the unspoiled nodes at all then? Seems like it should just level if it won't or can't collect.
So I'm having some trouble with this and I'm guessing it's because it may be a bit dated.

First my char:

lvl 51
lvl 51 HQ gear
GP 607 (with HQ food)

Setup
BTN gear equiped
Selected gathering mode
Select this profile

Setup my collectibles with their respective minimal qualities

No teleport hack ( I found that for unspoiled nodes this actually teleports me up high which then causes major falling damage even with flying mount)

Out of the box this script looks for a "Gathering Leveling"  skill profile; right now the only similar profile is "Gathering_Leveling"  I made a copy and replaced the underscore with a space. This works when I enable the bot.

The problem I'm running in to is that, if it's not time for unspoiled nodes: it teleports me to southern la noscea and it starts gathering grade 3 carbonized matter, but after 3 or so nodes it finds Lush vegetation and it starts gathering tomatoes. Though I love tomatoes it's not what I want to be gathering to grind my way to level 60 :)

I find this line in the console:
D = "[L3][602728468]: Using filter [onmesh,gatherable,minlevel=1,maxlevel=60]."

I'm proficient as a programmer and have no issue digging through this profile, but I don't see anything that indicates that this should be the behaviour.

The other problem is when it's unspoilt node time I do teleport, but so far I've seen one of the following two behaviours:

I find a node, I move there, then it won't gather as it's not close enough (?) it then gives up and teleports back to the tomatoe fields :)
I find a node, big mob is next to it: I die as it lands right next to the mob; and stealths too late.

I'm not sure whether the comment around "Find the nodes yourself" is still valid as it looks like the buff turns on by itself as soon as I enable the bot.

So: any thoughts? I'd love to hear what the setup is/has been for those who got it to work.
Ruby Tomato fix-

Because the Nodes are really close together you have to whitelist the lv50 one otherwise it gets whatever is in range.

For [100] and [101]
add this
["whitelist"] = "3";

Ex.
[100] = {
["type"] = "botany";
["whitelist"] = "3";