Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Rock Mussels,Blueclaw Shrimps & Coerthan Crab (Seafood Stew)
Requirements
-Fishing @ Lv 60 (600 GP don't think is needed)
-Be sure to setup the gearset # in the profile. (more important for botany/mining) 

Bait Usage
-Stonefly Nymph (Bought @ Falcon's Nest): Rock Mussel, Blueclaw Shrimp, Coerthan Crab
-Lugworm (Bought @ Residential Area Junkmonger's): Used to reset the no more fish message

Note: Created this profile to fish up the three fishes required for making the much sought after Seafood Stew, now if you can HQ these baby's at the moment they're going for 30k+/per on my server. And if you have my Dravanian Paprika and Atherial Gathering profiles getting the remaining mats to make these should be a piece of cake, and well I don't think i have to say much but a 30k pure profit on a single crafted piece of food ain't all that shabby.

Tip: Extract the below file into your "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles" folder

This update below should fix the issue as in where now you shouldn't ever see the bot go to the reset zone, unless maybe your gathering is to low but then i'm guessing you wouldn't even be able to get the fish in this profile if that was the case.

.rar   Tekz.Shrimps.Crabs.&.Mussels.v1.1.rar (Size: 1.13 KB / Downloads: 267)

Messages In This Thread
Rock Mussels,Blueclaw Shrimps & Coerthan Crab (Seafood Stew) - by kidz14 - 05-24-2016, 08:59 AM