Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
after update overlay no longer showing up
(11-01-2016, 08:09 PM)tadeus Wrote:  When I got home from work, I logged into my ffxiv the normal way to get the update, then i ran minion and got the updates from that.  When I tried to launch the game via minion I didn't get the normal menu bar at the top of the game screen (I assume that's what you refer to as the overlay).  I rebooted my computer, twice.  This time I launched the game via minion and everything worked as expected.  Clicked start for my 2nd account and it didn't load the overlay.  So I got one account to work, but can't get any others working.

your +1 on me lol.

you know the first time i had it working I had sorta the same issue.  it didnt work at all then all of a sudden it started working.  So far no dice here though.

worst part is theyre stuck on removing all my software, software it worked fine with before.  So i did it, largely to placate the powers that be.

course it fixed nothing and now i have to reinstall and reconfigure a buncha shit.

love the bot but ill be damned if ive ever seen something so buggy/finicky/stringent when it comes to loading.

keep me posted - ill do the same, got 3 more hours to work on it before its raid time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: after update overlay no longer showing up - by automationarmy - 11-01-2016, 08:38 PM