Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please update the wiki on Navigation
(03-18-2017, 08:36 PM)toxicfrog Wrote:  Of course, I have the show buttons ticked, the video is pretty self-explanatory.
Though, it is more similar to the 32-bit version, the 64-bit is just different.
(But matches none, both has a different interface/work to them.)

For the first two issues, I would like to get them fixed, help getting them fixed however I can.
For the map edit thing, I suppose the wiki should be edited, or a new video should be added.

1) Show the interface (like vid1), how to make a new mesh in the latest 64-bit client.
2) Show the interface (like vid2), how to edit an existing mesh in the latest 64-bit. (For example, fixing a problematic route.)
3) Show the interface, how to add/edit the "points" for jump and such.
4) Show how to debug the route if met with an error (No route), how to find said point, how to figure out things. Walking and checking "current pos" one click at a meter is painful.

By the way please don't be so grumpy mate, I am not just b.tching out of the blue. I am willing to help, co-operate in any way I can.
I like the bot, when it works, it works great. It would be just like even more greater if I could fix the mesh / make it work.

I still don't see the issue. The mesher and navigation is fine. 
Is what I'm getting is that you're getting stuck somewhere in the mesh and you're trying to fix that? 
If that's the case try to provide more details on what you're doing and console messages.
You shouldn't really need to touch the meshes unless something is unmeshed. Is all you need to do is record the area with the low danger mesh and fill it in or to delete mesh use the delete option. Once thats done, Save, Build and you should be good. Everything you need should be in those videos from the wiki.
When you have the issue again screenshot and console with a bit more info so we can see whats actually going on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please update the wiki on Navigation - by HusbandoMax - 03-18-2017, 09:48 PM