Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stack overflow, bot crashes almost immediately
You name it, ive done it.   I have to believe the issue is on the bot-side of things until proven otherwise.  x86 version works fine ftr.

whether using the relogger or attaching manually, all looks fine for about 10 seconds then all minion windows go blank and the minion menu button is no longer clickable (but is moveable w/ right click).

I think its not clickable due to the rate at which the console is spamming errors as it runs on perpetually at super speed (i have to snipe ctrl+c to bring it up before the crash happens).

all i could manage to copy is the following, but it seems to repeat itself 

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods/ffxivminion/ffxiv_navigation.lua"]:750: C stack overflow

17:2:40> failed with
   ?:0: C stack overflow

[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]either way, as of now, my timer on my month is counting down and i cant use it at all.  Have tried a clean boot/selective start up.  have tried fullscreen/windowed/borderless.  have tried a fresh install of minion.  have tried running from a different location.  have tried w/ taking ownership.  have tried relogger vs manual attach.  have tried starting as different jobs or in different zones. [/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]all have the same result. [/color]

edit: now for kicks have also tried different gpu drivers. so can add that to the process of elimination/list

Messages In This Thread
stack overflow, bot crashes almost immediately - by automationarmy - 05-31-2017, 08:52 PM