Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stack overflow, bot crashes almost immediately
i hate that response. im sure it does work fine for lots of people. thats absurd coming from a developer! you know how these things work ;p

i know you didnt mean it that way but ive seen your posts in other stack overfrlow threads where it worked fine for everyone but the person posting, and it turned out to be a development bug.

as with any software, due to the infinite configs out there - just cause it works for one person doesnt mean that invalidates it not working for another.

as for providing proper details how to do it? can you clarify? I mean, ive been running the bot for years - im aware of how to attach, the options for attaching, and the options for troubleshooting my end. If im being honest ive had more trouble with this bot than any other for any game. Very finicky.

As for starting the bot, I dont get to that point. It attaches and thats it. about 10 seconds later the overlay windows go blank/empty and i cant bring up console to even see the errors or click minion button unless i did so before whatever triggered the crash.

if you care to scroll up i nthe x64 discord, ace, myself, and a few other people have already ran down what ive tried which is extremely extensive so all i can chalk it up to is a problem on you guys side coupled with my config.

if you recall last we spoke (the reason your in my DM list) is I had a problem with the x86 version a year ago or so and it turned out to be your end as well.

Sorry to be long winded or if i sound brash - i just put a lot of hours into this yesterday and troubleshooting ANYTHING for an end user shouldnt take "hours" lol. Im close to giving up which is disappointing but I have been a pc builder/user for the bettter part of 20 years and im out of ideas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: stack overflow, bot crashes almost immediately - by automationarmy - 06-01-2017, 11:47 AM