Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just bought the minion and I'm confused
(07-20-2017, 02:52 PM)Zanci Wrote:  Hey,

1. You need to get a skill profil for sam atm about this area - http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19064.html
  Otherwise currently is an free ACR Beta for sam - you can activate it about the MMOMinion Button - > FFXIVMinion - > ACR -> select the profil
  ACR btw means advanced combat routine and its even better then a normal profil depending whats your goal in the game, but a ACR Profil costs some money (one time, not every month like the bot)

2. If you unload the bot you can get it back about attach option. I think you start the game about the bot that i do, too. You should create another one with the same setting but take the Auto attach Bot option off. After you unload the bot you take the attach method while the game is running.

3. The avoid aoes is currently buggy - known issue.

4. get stuck - seems to be a mesh issue - that happens sometimes depending on the area.

5. If you close the bot launcher about stop its normal that the game stop, too. You can avoid this if you unload bot and close the bot launcher about exit.

Thats i known.

I am sorry that you didn't get help on discord but thats mostly the best way to get an answer.

Greetings

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do you have an idea how to get the bot to avoid fights/run if HP got to a certain %? I'm trying to use the setting but it seems not working?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just bought the minion and I'm confused - by Gunks - 07-20-2017, 06:08 PM