Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average
Grinding problem
(10-12-2013, 08:46 AM)Sil Wrote:  Is this the problem you're having?
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Bot-wont-gri...just-grind

Yep lol the same problem. It just sits on LT_Grind,

Bot mode = grind
Grind section = do fates and fates only NOT CLICKED.

Min and max fate lv, doesn't matter, but I put it within my range and still nothing.
I downloaded a guys mesh on here for eastern La noscea, but I doubt that has anything to do with the problems I'm having.

Evac doesn't do anything, when I set a evac point, it should at least give me a indication (such as a arrow) letting me know that this is where I will return too. In any case, I set it and moved forward and clicked start but nothing. The minute I click on "Do fates" and click start it still won't do anything, YEP NOTHING, EXCEPT it waits for fates instead, the minute one is located bam it runs into action. "Fates Only" should be doing this, not that, since that is only saying "if a fate is available then you may go their and do what you got to do, if one is not then fight reg mobs." Ironically, "FATES ONLY" does nothing, and yes a fate is available, and to test I clicked on "Do fates" again and it goes right their.

Now if I change my class to a miner, and I click start, guess what? lol it goes to a monster. So I thought it was my armor lol, so I took it off, but still nothing. I then changed my control setting, Like if I had my xbox controller plugged in, and try to press start it will move in a slanted position. So I need to have keyboard enabled, but I changed it to controller none the less and don't work lol.

I tried everything and don't know what else to do:p

Messages In This Thread
Grinding problem - by jetmagnum - 10-12-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: Grinding problem - by Sil - 10-12-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Grinding problem - by jetmagnum - 10-12-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Grinding problem - by Sully13 - 10-12-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Grinding problem - by Sully13 - 10-12-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Grinding problem - by jetmagnum - 10-12-2013, 08:16 PM