Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
advice please..
(10-24-2013, 02:18 PM)newborn Wrote:  Ok guys I think you guys are getting abit mixed up, yes I have never played FF that is true, and I am not new to botting I have botted many games such as world of warcraft etc, and calling me a moron really? is this community that bad that people result into trying to insult ones intelligence?, I may be new to the game, we all were new once so instead of trying to insult me maybe explain to me? I know that FF is about, I played the single player ones back on the PS2 days etc, but the online ff yeah new experience but fundamentally the same as other MMO'S but at the same time different aswell, no need to call someone a moron for that, all you had to say was, "oh you need to do some quests anyway to get out of certain places" inserting moron into the equation doesn't help anyone but a ego boost for the insulter.

@ymko- this guy has the right idea he told me what I wanted to know and it helps me understand the game, but the guy who called me a moron for being new at a game is the real moron here... but thanks for the help

I did not call you moron for being new, i called you moron for coming onto a bot forum and asking and then complaining you're getting no help when you cannot even help yourself.

Read Xelaeon's post, play the game legit for a bit. Doesnt matter if you botted in WoW, this is not WoW, WoW doesn't have an Armoury system like this, it has its own restrictions on new characters and ways of dealing with stuff.

FOR EXAMPLE

You started Marauder or Arcanist? Great you cannot do mining or botany until you are level 10 and done level 10 class quest and then got to level 15 and done story up to 15 for airship to get off Limsa Lominsa

See how it would help if you actually told us stuff?

Seems to me you started, got to level 3 and said "fuck it how i bot!?" when not knowing where you've got to, what you're doing or answers to the questions I asked, we cannot help you.

There is not going to be an answer in the fashion of "Go here, press button, profit" if you do not provide us with information, unless you plan to reroll, even then its not that simple and you need to understand things like the FATE system, where they are and how they work, etc...

Messages In This Thread
advice please.. - by newborn - 10-24-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: advice please.. - by Gabi - 10-24-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: advice please.. - by newborn - 10-24-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: advice please.. - by vekien - 10-24-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: advice please.. - by ymko - 10-24-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: advice please.. - by newborn - 10-24-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: advice please.. - by Xelaeon - 10-24-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: advice please.. - by newborn - 10-24-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: advice please.. - by vekien - 10-24-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: advice please.. - by GetsugaTenshouX - 10-24-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: advice please.. - by OogieBoogie - 10-24-2013, 07:14 PM